アヌビス | TE Anubis
I’m a business nerd and a lifelong otaku, using my business expertise to help people understand the business behind otaku culture and help people in the otaku subculture grow and control their income so they can live their otaku lifestyles to the fullest.
I’ve been an entrepreneur since 2014 and a media creator since 2009.
- She’s Lost Control Media, a digital marketing and media production company.
- Shin-Akiba Anime Goods, an anime merchandise retailer.
- Iyashikei, an otaku lifestyle and self development blog.
- Taskforce M.O.E., an image archive for “moe military” art.
- On Youtube with the Geeky Panda
- On the AsobiFM Podcast
- On The Otaku Midnight Podcast
- On Anime News Network’s Podcast
“I’m gonna not just be an otaku, but the otaku of otaku.-Ken Kubo (Otaku no Video)